Parents & Friends Association
The Parents and Friends (P&F) Association of St Edmund’s College was formed in 1963. It fulfills several important and vital roles within the College Community, including:
- Providing a forum for communication and the exchange of ideas between parents and the College Leadership Team on all matters associated with the College
- Providing opportunities for students to mix socially with other students within the Ipswich Community in a safe and controlled environment
- Improving the facilities available to the students within the College
- Undertaking maintenance activities and projects not covered within normal College budgets
- Furthering the ministry of Edmund Rice through assisting the poor and marginalised
- Providing opportunities for parents to mix socially and enhance the proud sense of community that has developed within the College over many years.
P & F Meetings
The P&F meets once a term and the date is advertised in the College Newsletter. All are welcome to attend. Meetings are open to any member of the College Community. By attending meetings (even if it is only for one meeting) you can voice your concerns and suggestions, and can be involved in the decision making processes within the College.
For contact information please call the College Reception on 3810 4400