Applicants for the following positions must have a commitment to the philosophy, ideals and values of Edmund Rice Education Australia (EREA): a unique expression of Catholic Education. A willingness to be involved in the College’s extra-curricular program would be expected.
All Applicants will be subject to EREA and Legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorize such checks and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Applications for all Middle Leader and Teaching Positions close at 3.00pm on Friday 28 September 2018.
Current employment opportunities available at the College appear below:
- 2019 Employment Opportunities
- Information Details Leadership Teaching Roles 2019
- Role Of Director Of Senior Schooling 2019
- Role Of Director Of Middle Schooling 2019
- Role Of Head Of Department 2019
- Role Of Class Room Teacher 2019
- Role Of Learning Support Teacher 2019
Note: All employment applicants require a completed Staff Application Form form.