St Edmund’s College is committed to the ethos of Edmund Rice and ensures that each person is treated equitably and with dignity and respect in relation to their roles as a valued member of the St Edmund’s College Community.
The principles that underpin the expectations of the St Edmund’s College EREA employing authority in regard to Equal Employment Opportunities include:
- Values excellence in Catholic education;
- St Edmund’s College is an equal opportunity employer;
- St Edmund’s College shall appoint all employees on merit and not on gender, race, creed, sexual orientation or age;
- St Edmund’s College is committed to ensuring all employees have equal access to workplace opportunities;
- Selection processes for all positions shall be just, rigorous and transparent; and
- St Edmund’s College is committed to compliance with the Equal Opportunity Act in Queensland
All our staff come under the Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement – Religious Institute Schools of Queensland 2015-2019.
Applicants for the following positions must have a commitment to the philosophy, ideals and values of Edmund Rice Education Australia (EREA): a unique expression of Catholic Education. A willingness to be involved in the College’s extra-curricular program would be expected.
All Applicants will be subject to EREA and Legislative screening procedures and will be required to authorize such checks and provide identification. These checks are consistent with EREA’s commitment to child protection policies and procedures.
Current employment opportunities available at the College appear below:
Teaching Positions - Term 4 Contract
- 2019 Teaching Contract Term 4
- 2019 Role Of Class Room Teacher
- 2019 Information For Term 4 Teaching Role
Note: All employment applicants require a completed Staff Application Form form.